Come spend the night with some Halloween royalty! All Scream Queens and Kings of Horror welcome.
Presented by iichiko
Note: Costumes are encouraged, but be advised that the following will not be allowed on site:
• Weapons (real or toys) including but not limited to guns, swords, bows and arrows, staffs, clubs, axes, etc.
• Costume accessories larger than 15 inches, including but not limited to wings, canes, tools, umbrellas, etc. These items should be left at home or in the patrons' vehicles. We do have limited space behind the front desk for those who need to check in items.
• Masks are not permitted.
Museum members: Admission is free for museum members. You do not need a ticket. For a speedy entry, use your digital member card in the HoMA mobile app—or check in at the event through the members' line.
Non-members: General admission is $25. You can purchase tickets at the event, or online using the button below. Or, for just $5 more you can join or renew a membership to get into ARTafterDARK for free all year.
ART + ENTERTAINMENT
Emcee Lady V (@LadyVJamz) will keep you in touch with all the spook-tacular happenings around the museum and serve as the (ghost) host with the most for the costume contest!
DJ King and Queen:
• King DJ Revise spins in the Central Courtyard, bringing a spooky sound to the museum.
• Queen DJ Tittahbyte gets funky in the Luce Courtyard - make sure to cut a rug with your boo! Kings and Queens of the camera
TimeStoppers 360: stop by Kinau Courtyard to immortalize your 2017 Halloween costume!
Costume contest: Think you have the best costume at the event? Our ARTafterDARK committee members will be walking through the event, handing out golden tickets to their favorite costumes. At 8 PM, our finalists strut their stuff across the stage, and a King, Queen, and Group will be crowned!
Visit the iichiko Bar in Palm Courtyard for a frightfully good cocktail and some fun photo activities.
FOOD + DRINK
• Food by EAT Honolulu.
• Drinks by Free Spirits Mobile Bartenders.
You can find parking at the following locations:
• Street parking on Beretania and Kina‘u streets from 6pm. FREE
• Lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), enter from Beretania or Young street
NOTE: Lot closes promptly at 11pm